Trainee (Student) for Hardware and Software Testing and Design (m/f/d) - Development
MinebeaMitsumi Inc. started with the production of miniature ball bearings in 1951 and is today the largest manufacturer of these products in the world. Based on our own development of precision technologies, additional business segments in the areas of Electronics and Electromechanics were established. MinebeaMitsumi employs over 100,000 people at 163 locations in 27 countries. Products developed by MinebeaMitsumi are used everywhere, whether in aviation, space research, motor vehicles, the computer industry, medical technology or at home.
MinebeaMitsumi Development Center Košice (MDCK) is the Slovak branch of MinebeaMitsumi Technology Center Europe with the main mission in the development of different innovative products and energy saving technologies for automotive, industrial and other customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Assistance in measurements, development and sample preparation.
- Implementation of administrative and manual assistance
- Administration support of the Development Laboratory
- Support of the R&D department and cooperation with other team members
Required skills and experience:
- Background in electronics
- Good soldering skills
- A person with good technical thinking
- Attention to details
We can offer:
- Salary: 4,50€ / per hour