Technical Resident Engineer (m/f/d)
Minebea AccessSolutions (formerly U-Shin) is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and innovative access and control mechanisms, which ensure more safety and at the same time comfort in the vehicle. We count almost all well-known automotive groups among our customers worldwide and look back on a long tradition in the automotive industry. We are part of the MinebeaMitsumi Group, which operates with 100,000 employees at 166 locations in 27 countries.
Based in Erdweg near Munich, Minebea AccessSolutions Deutschland GmbH acts as a competence center with global research and development responsibility in the area of access mechanisms. Our product portfolio includes electronic steering column locks, door handles and automatic power closure systems for different applications around the vehicle.
For our Electronics Development department, we are now looking for a resident engineer who will represent the technical interface to our customer BMW on site. The development of innovative products takes place in an international group environment and offers an interesting and responsible area of responsibility.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Main technical contact for our customer BMW (on site)
- Gathering information and identifying trends from the customer, sharing the relevant results and internally requesting important technical improvements
- Accompaniment and support of our development team throughout the entire development cycle
- Coordination of technical issues and the associated scheduling with customers and with the affected internal areas, participation in project meetings
- Testing the functions in target vehicles and assisting in troubleshooting
- Independent start-up of our mechatronic components at the customer
- Integration of our products into the respective current vehicle architecture
Required skills and experience:
- Completed engineering degree in the field of mechatronics, electrical engineering, precision engineering or comparable qualification
- Experience in the automotive sector and knowledge of bus systems such as LIN/CAN
- Good understanding of systems and technical relationships
- Strong communication skills and confident demeanor towards customers
- Resilience, initiative and independence as well as the ability to work in a team and flexibility
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Willingness to (international) business trips
We can offer:
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please feel free to use our application form!