TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER (m/f/d)
Technical Project Manager leads and manages the development of technical products, ensuring they adhere to current standards while driving innovation. This role involves coordination with cross-functional teams, supervision and work allocation. The Technical Project Manager is also responsible for providing technical leadership, leading critical meetings, and presenting technical solutions both internally and to customers. Additionally, they play a crucial role in cost management and budgeting.
Your responsibilities will be:PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Manage technical product development.
• Allocate the tasks for the development team with a time schedule.
• Establish workload planning for projects under its responsibility.
• Lead Engineering Prototype
• Supervise during the quotation phase.
• Lead technical meetings both internally and externally.
• Coordinate with other Competence Center actions for a system approach.
• Ensure that solutions are robust and in line with current standards, especially common engine standards.
• Validate novel solutions at the expertise level.
• Organize technical reviews to support customer offers.
• Support cost analysis during the offer phase.
• Budget definition for mock-ups.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
- Strong language knowledge of English, French and German, both written and spoken
- Skill / Competence
- People and Organizational Management
- Robust design
- Product development
- Automotive Knowledge
- Factual approach ( Datas)
- Customer Focus
- System knowledge
- Mechatronic Knowledge
- Latch or access products