Student internship System modelling of a small electromechanical drive in Matlab/Simulink
U-Shin is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and innovative access and control mechanisms, which ensure more safety and at the same time comfort in the vehicle. Founded in 1926, U-Shin counts almost all well-known automotive groups among its customers worldwide and looks back on a long tradition in the automotive industry. Since April 2019, U-Shin has been part of the MinebeaMitsumi Group, which operates with 100,000 employees at 166 locations in 27 countries.
Based in Erdweg near Munich, U-Shin Deutschland Zugangssysteme GmbH acts as a competence center with global research and development responsibility in the areas of mechatronics and access mechanisms, whose product portfolio includes electronic steering column locks, door handles and automatic power closure systems.
In this internship, you can either work on the modelling of a side door or a spindle drive.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Familiarisation with the electromechanical system together with the supervisors
- Optimisation of the existing Matlab/ Simulink modelling
- Checking the modelling against real measurement data
Required skills and experience:
- Enrolled in an engineering degree course, e.g. mechanics/mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar
- Very good knowledge of Excel (VBA) programming
- Very good knowledge of Matlab/Simulink
- Ideally experience in conducting experiments
- Independent working style and sense of responsibility, project-oriented approach, ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of German and English
We can offer:
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please feel free to use our application form!