MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER (m/f/d)
Mechanical Design Engineer designs innovative and reliable automotive components while keeping the highest industry standards. They collaborate with others to develop the latest products, using their skills in software, technical drawing while solving problems in innovative ways. They're committed to learning about the newest car technology to offer valuable ideas and solutions for the industry's advancement.
Your responsibilities will be:DESIGN EXPERTISE
• Create 2D, 3D, and isometric drawings for automotive components and systems.
• Produce industrial drawings for manufacturing and assembly processes.
• Develop and analyze detailed drawings and designs for automotive parts.
• Ensure compliance with company design standards, especially for common engine components.
OPTIMIZING SOLUTIONS AND INNOVATIONS
• Analyze data and situations to identify challenges in design or manufacturing.
• Propose creative solutions to address design and engineering problems.
• Evaluate material options and recommend the most suitable choices for automotive components.
• Participate in product studies and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
• Seek innovative solutions and provide clear explanations for design choices.
• Adhere to internal guidelines and processes for design and development.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience
- Strong English and French knowledge, both written and spoken
- Skill / Competence
- Software knowledge (e.g.CATIA, DFMEA, FEA, Pack office, Enovia)
- Product development
- Automotive knowledge
- Creative Thinking
- Mechatronic knowledge
- Technical Drawing
- Adherence to Standards
- Product Life Mangement
- Problem Solving