Quality Engineer Customer Service (m/f/d)
Minebea AccessSolutions (formerly U-Shin) is one of the leading manufacturers of high-quality and innovative access and control mechanisms, which ensure more safety and at the same time comfort in the vehicle. We count almost all well-known automotive groups among our customers worldwide and look back on a long tradition in the automotive industry. We are part of the MinebeaMitsumi Group, which operates with 100,000 employees at 166 locations in 27 countries.
Based in Erdweg near Munich, Minebea AccessSolutions Deutschland GmbH acts as a competence center with global research and development responsibility in the area of access mechanisms. Our product portfolio includes electronic steering column locks, door handles and automatic power closure systems for different applications around the vehicle.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Taking and pursuing measures for quality assurance during series production from the supplier to the customer with the goal of "zero defects", taking into account internal and external standards
- Independent control of the team for professional and timely processing of complaints
- Analysis and troubleshooting of quality incidents with the support of the quality tools FTA / PDCA, 8D method, FMEA, etc.
- Coordination of quality assurance measures in the production area
- Participation and support in quality control cycles (QRQC's)
- Ensuring and verifying compliance with our quality standards
- Supporting the execution of internal and external audits
- Establishing quality-related customer relationships
Required skills and experience:
- Degree in engineering or industrial engineering with a good technical understanding
- First professional experience in the quality and/or manufacturing area with regular customer contact ideally in the automotive industry
- Knowledge of quality tools (FTA / PDCA, QRQC, 8D method, FMEA, SPC) and quality standards (IATF 16949)
- Problem solving skills, confident appearance, determination, openness, communication skills, initiative
- Good knowledge of German and English
We can offer:
If you are interested in the position, we look forward to receiving your application documents. Please feel free to use our application form!