Hardware Design Engineer - Electronic Component Management (m/f/d) - Development
MinebeaMitsumi Inc. started with the production of miniature ball bearings in 1951 and is today the largest manufacturer of these products in the world. Based on our own development of precision technologies, additional business segments in the areas of Electronics and Electromechanics were established. MinebeaMitsumi employs over 100,000 people at 163 locations in 27 countries. Products developed by MinebeaMitsumi are used everywhere, whether in aviation, space research, motor vehicles, the computer industry, medical technology or at home.
MinebeaMitsumi Development Center Košice (MDCK) is the Slovak branch of MinebeaMitsumi Technology Center Europe with the main mission in the development of different innovative products and energy saving technologies for automotive, industrial and other customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Management of the electronic component database. Standardization and participation on the component’s approval. Supporting on the definition of test conditions for the approval process, the tests performing, updating of the component's data.
- Selection of alternative parts. Improvement of standards for the selection of the parts. Defining of the qualification criteria for alternative parts. Risk analysis associated with the replacement of parts.
- Creation of new components for PADs libraries.
- Ensuring the production of prototypes.
- Designing electronic equipment schemes (mainly for controlling of the BLDC motors) according to the requirements formulated by customers, suppliers and specialists of individual departments, in order to meet the standards and quality parameters of the final product.
- Designing PCBs according to schemes and defined specification for automotive components and industrial products (especially controllers for the BLDC motors).
- Technically oriented communication with customers, suppliers and other development departments, participating in meetings, development planning.
- Preparation of the technical documentation (diagram, production data, specifications, object models).
- Coordination of the projects solutions, control of other colleagues' results.
Required skills and experience:
- University education (Bachelor's degree) or university education (Master's degree) or university education (Doctorate degree) in electronics, automotive electronics, electrical engineering, technologies in electronics
- English - Expert (C1) or German - Intermediate (B2);
- Knowledge in circuit simulation, power electronics and EMC - an advantage;
- Analytical thinking;
- Communication skills.
We can offer:
- Salary: from 1400€ brutto, upper limit depends on level of skills