Development Laboratory Technician
MinebeaMitsumi Inc. started with the production of miniature ball bearings in 1951 and is today the largest manufacturer of these products in the world. Based on our own development of precision technologies, additional business segments in the areas of Electronics and Electromechanics were established. MinebeaMitsumi employs over 100,000 people at 163 locations in 27 countries. Products developed by MinebeaMitsumi are used everywhere, whether in aviation, space research, motor vehicles, the computer industry, medical technology or at home.
MinebeaMitsumi Development Center Košice (MDCK) is the Slovak branch of MinebeaMitsumi Technology Center Europe with the main mission in the development of different innovative products and energy saving technologies for automotive, industrial and other customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Work in area of electronics testing, fabricate prototype, test equipment development and EMC;
- Reading schematics/mechanical drawings for works such as soldering of PCB and mechanical components assembling;
- Preparation and optimization of tests procedures according to the given test instruction;
- Execution of electronics tests with applying modern conventional measuring and test methods;
- Execution of the measurement system analysis (MSA) including measurement instruments and methodology checks;
- Plausibility check of the results and test report creation.
- Support of others members of team
- Management process for measurement instruments including calibration and verification;
- As an employee of Development laboratory carry out the tasks which arise from the valid OSH regulations, EMS and QMS procedures
Required skills and experience:
- Experiences with soldering and good skills with using of hand tools, lab equipment;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, but with reporting to leader of LAB;
- English - Intermediate (B1)
- Candidate must have a willingness to perform other tasks as assigned to obtain goals;
- Suit position for Bachelor's degree or Master's degree with Electrical engineering education
- Person with understanding of the theoretical principles, practical skills and techniques
- Precision, responsibility and team work
- Certificate: Electrician - Slovak §21 or more
We can offer:
- Salary from 1 000€ - upper limit depends on experience