Development Laboratory Electronics Test Engineer (m/f/d) - Development
MinebeaMitsumi Inc. started with the production of miniature ball bearings in 1951 and is today the largest manufacturer of these products in the world. Based on our own development of precision technologies, additional business segments in the areas of Electronics and Electromechanics were established. MinebeaMitsumi employs over 100,000 people at 163 locations in 27 countries. Products developed by MinebeaMitsumi are used everywhere, whether in aviation, space research, motor vehicles, the computer industry, medical technology or at home.
MinebeaMitsumi Development Center Košice (MDCK) is the Slovak branch of MinebeaMitsumi Technology Center Europe with the main mission in the development of different innovative products and energy saving technologies for automotive, industrial and other customers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement test tools, electronics circuits, verification processes and new test procedures.
- Responsible for Test documentation: Test plans, Test specifications, Test reports, etc.
- Responsible for assigned projects
- Solves tasks independently and participates in technical meetings
- Participates in the definition and optimization of newly created test methods, test strategies, etc.
- Design test plans and test cases to verify new products and improve existing products.
- Perform verification of hardware in R&D LAB environment equipped with oscilloscopes, analyses and various tools needed for HW development and testing.
- Provide technical support to technicians for various testing activities.
- Technical support for less experienced team members
- Prepare test reports and other analysis to identify any HW defects and resolve all hardware issues in coordination also with development designers.
Required skills and experience:
- Good Fundamentals in electronics circuits.
- Demonstrates strong test skills.
- Soldering and test skills
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently
- Need good oral and written communication skills for presenting test results
- Attention to details
We can offer:
- Salary: from 1400€ brutto, upper limit due to experience