Corporate Counsel (Syndikusrechtsanwalt) (f/m/d)
The listed Japanese MinebeaMitsumi Group with its approximately 100,000 employees in 90 globally operating companies is a manufacturer of components for a wide range of applications used in the production of motor vehicles, in aerospace, medical technology, in the IoT sector and in other industries. NMB-Minebea-GmbH in Langen near Frankfurt a.M. with its approx. 200 employees is the sales headquarter of the MinebeaMitsumi Group in Europe, in addition to the sales locations NMB-Minebea U.K. Ltd, NMB Italia S.r.L. and NMB-Minebea S.a.r.l. (France).
We are looking for an Corporate Counsel (“Syndikusrechtsanwalt”) (f/m/d) for our European Legal Department in Langen:
Your responsibilities will be:
- Legal support for MinebeaMitsumi subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Contract reviews and contract negotiations with customers and suppliers.
- Communication with external law firms.
- Support in litigation matters.
- Training of employees in corporate compliance and data protection.
- Reporting to the EU General Counsel.
What we are looking for:
- Judicial First and Second State Examination, with grades „satisfactory“ or better.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience as attorney-at-law or as inhouse legal corporate counsel.
- Excellent English and German skills in speaking and in writing, preferably proven by a Master’s degree (LL.M.) or a similar qualification of a foreign university. Further foreign languages would be an asset (e. g. Japanese, Italian or French).
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Willingness to adapt to an international und intercultural environment.
- Reliability, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team.
- Experience in the automotive or aviation industry would be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
Vacation pay & Christmas bonus
Varied and demanding tasks