Legal Corporate Counsel (Syndikusrechtsanwalt) (f/m/d)
MinebeaMitsumi (http://www.minebeamitsumi.com/english/index.html), with more than 90.000 employees and a worldwide turnover of approximately 8 Billion Euro, is a Japanese producer of electronical and electromechanical components for the automotive-, aviation-, medical- and food industry as well as IoT. MinebeaMitsumi’s product portfolio covers ball bearings, rod ends, motors, fans and industry scales. Today, the MinebeaMitsumi Group consists of 40 business concerns with 59 production sites in 17 countries and 51 sales offices
We are looking for an Corporate Counsel (“Syndikusrechtsanwalt”) (f/m/d) for our European Legal Department in Langen / Frankfurt:
Your responsibilities will be:
- Legal support for MinebeaMitsumi subsidiaries in Germany, France, Italy, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
- Contract reviews and contract negotiations with customers and suppliers.
- Communication with external law firms.
- Support in litigation matters.
- Training of employees in corporate compliance und data protection.
- Reporting to the EU General Counsel.
What we are looking for:
- Judicial First and Second State Examination.
- 1-5 years of professional experience as attorney-at-law or as inhouse legal corporate counsel.
- Excellent English skills in speaking and in writing, preferably proven by a Master’s degree (LL.M.) or a similar qualification of a foreign University. Further foreign languages would be an asset (e. g. Japanese, Italian or French).
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Willingness to adapt to an international und intercultural environment.
- Reliability, effectiveness and the ability to work in a team.
- Experience in the automotive or aviation industry would be an advantage.
Vacation pay & Christmas bonus
Varied and demanding tasks